Monday, May 15, 2006

is it me?

CICRA..el cicre.. hits again!

it was dark and scary..and silent. I entered the City of you'll-loose-your-superpowers without knowing what to expect, and i regretted it as soon as i stepped in. I couldnt fly!! well..as i said, it was scary dark and silent in there. I needed to find the antidote.. Janna said it was in there and i was ready to go through thick and thin and hot and cold and high and low to get it!

the streets were narrow, and shadows loomed heavily everywhere. i walked in my 6-inch heels trying to be as silent as possible. I could sense evil everywhere. I was following florescent arrows set every few steps on the pavement. I came to a small opening with an inscription: "XARA". I was going to start wondering what that meant when out of the shadows emerged 4 murky figures... the strangest i had ever seen. One tall and bent, the other short and with a strange handbag handing down his side..the eyes of this one were horribly penetrating.. the other petit and pale..and finally, the scariest: long hair, bent nose.. and a mix between a slim and a beer-bellied brute. Oh god, i thought..im done for! But.. apparently they were not hungry..cause the brute said.. let's play hide and seek! If you find us we'll give you what you are looking for!

So I spent the next hour trying to catch the strange beings..to no avail..each time they got to the home before me...i so got frustrated that well.. i decided i'd try visiting the place another time.. i missed my powers and i knew the real world needed me...bye bye again antidote.

1 comment:

keBo said...

I can now see that the rumours about the silent city still lure at the back of many minds. I once was assigned a mission to get an ounce of that antidote for Mr. Mastaba. They helped me the way they did to you, i.e. the antidote is near to some place called "XARA". I managed to get there, but what I didn't manage to understand at first is that the antidote is situated right INFRONT of the place and not INSIDE. Here comes another trick then. The antidote comes in the form of icy vanilla cream. What perhaps one doesn't manage to grasp at first glance is that the tint of the flavour mentioned has to be a yellowish not and not the usual whitish, pale colour with which we're used to. Another trick by Sir Malizio...