Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blonde Redheads...

i sang so hard and loud that they finally let me go. Actually, they begged me to leave. I think they realized what a waste of talent it would have been to keep me in there.

Still no precious diamond retrieved. I'm wasting lots of energy just thinking about how to sort out the quest.. needless to say, I'm still at a loss. One diamond is getting all the more irritating by the minute..the other is growing facial hair.

Anyhow.. I had a very bad adventure this week. I fought none other than Vessuvius! Oh geeeze! He's one tough nut to crack. Blows his top too quickly for my tastes. We wriggled and squickled and huddled and paddled and meddled and saddled till he had no more lava to blow at my hair! Then, he just went to sleep..not even a goodnight... hehhh..men. Thing is.. when I got back home I had the shock of my life. ME.. the fairest fair maiden around.. was a REDHEAD!!! I did need a change.. but I would have preffered my hairdresser: Guy and Gay, to do that..

Arrivedorci

No comments: